Painting your walls is one of the ways to breathe new life into your home. However, you don’t always have to go for painting the walls to bring a change. There’s plenty of other ideas that can change your living space and make you feel different. Doors are as important as walls and they need your attention too. Don’t get away with a cliché color for your doors. Watch this video and find out what can you do to make your doors look better.
- The inside of your kid’s room is the perfect place for a vibrant and bright color. Use matching colors on the trim and let every other feature of the room vibe with this change. You can also use some night lights on the back of your door. Glow in the dark stickers on the door would definitely make it look better.
- The entrance door is your first impression. Make it stand out by using contrasting colors. Consider the wall and other stuff in your hallway and paint your entrance door in contrast to those colors. It will stand out and give out a classy vibe.
- Shared living spaces such as living room needs to have a neutral environment. Doors and windows are focal point of a room. They’re not as big but are very visible. Hence using some serene and peaceful colors on windows and doors would be a good idea.
- Get creative with your door. There are many ways in which you can customize your door instead of just painting it differently. Install a glass pane in your door and make it loog elegant. You can also use a sliding fabric on the upper half of your door to let the sunshine in and block it.
- If you don’t want to go for vibrant colors, don’t!. Don’t push yourself to do something that you aren’t willing to. Neutral colors on doors do create a significant impact on the surroundings. For instance a sterile white color would look amazing with a dark interior. It’s not just the color of your door, it’s the interior, walls, and your preference.
Like and subscribe our channel for more content like this.
Let us know if you liked the video.