PRO S-FLEX is the latest superior flexible insulating and 100% acrylic waterproofing smooth finish wall coating from Thermilate. Guaranteed for 15 Years. The superior elasticity within the coating protects from flaking, blistering, and tearing while concealing small gaps and cracks in walls. S-Flex is made with micro porous structures to ensure unrivaled breathability and prevent condensation build-up and prevent water vapour entry from outside.
- Guarantee properties remain bone-dry.
- REDUCE heat loss through walls.
- SAVE ENERGY and SAVE MONEY on energy bills.
- BE RESISTANT to contamination and aging (from carbonation, penetration of chlorides, corrosion, and damaging salts – in all weather conditions).
- PROTECT THE ENVIRONMENT as it is a 100% acrylic water-based product.
- PROTECT from penetrating damp.
- Breathable weatherproofing.
- Increases EPC & property values.
- Complete rejuvenation of your exterior walls.
- Reduces heat loss & energy-bills in winter.
- Reduces excessive heat gain in summer.
- Built-in Fungicides. Can be hosed down.
Colour Accuracy Statement
Colour Accuracy StatementWe've made every effort to make the colours appearing on screen as close as possible to the ones sold by us that you will actually use. Unfortunately, we cannot guarantee an exact colour match and the colour appearing on screen should not be relied upon as being such. Paint swatch colours will vary depending on your screen settings. We highly recommend that a tester is ordered prior to the purchase of any paint if you are unsure of the exact colour you require. A tester will give you a better idea of the actual colour before you commit to a large purchase but please note that testers are only colour indicators and may differ from the final colour purchased.
Please note: Testers are supplied as a guide to the colour only and are not a sample of the product itself. They are not intended as a means for "touching-in" existing paint! Most testers are a Matt finish to give an impression of how the colour will look under normal lighting conditions. Woodstains, dyes, preservatives and other products may not have tester sizes and colour variances can be significant due to many factors including surface porosity, previous coatings, lighting etc. and therefore no sample can be provided or guarantee given that colours shown on the site are accurate.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.