- 100% acrylic water based and water repellent.
- Rejuvenation of your roof tiles.
- Reduces heat gain in summer.
- Increases property values. “Curb Appeal”.
- Maintenance free roof for years to come.
- An affordable, sustainable alternative to re-roofing.
- Breathable which prevents condensation build-up. Increases anti-mould, anti-fungal and anti-lichen protection.
Remove loose or flaking material. Make sure the surface is. clean (no dirt or grease) and dry. Seal: If new, bare and absorbent surface, seal with this product, thinned 10% with water. A primer must be used before application of PRO ROOF.
Stir to ensure paint is completely mixed. Dry: Apply 2 coats with a brush or roller, leave 2-4 hours between coats. Do not apply in very damp or humid conditions or extreme temperatures. TIP: if the colour change is strong, more coats may be required.
Remove paint from the brush or roller with a cloth and then wash with water Store: Store the paint in dry conditions and protect from any extreme temperatures.