Thermilate TRADE Universal Primer paint is a solvent-borne primer formulated for interior and exterior use, based on an anti-corrosive zinc phosphate pigment and alkyd resin it is suitable for use under a wide variety of conventional finishes, combining excellent adhesion and ease of application. Convenient for small-scale maintenance work and spot-priming a variety of surfaces like wood, metal, and dry plaster. Can be used over suitably prepared galvanized metal. Thermilate TRADE Universal Primer paint is supplied in 5-litre tins and covers up to 12 m² per litre with a single coat.
- Especially suitable for multi-surface work.
- Anti-corrosive pigment.
- Suitable for interior and exterior use.
- Prevents stains from seeping through to newly painted surface.
- Contains zinc phosphate.
- Provides adhesive surface for new paint application.
- Prevents the spread of corrosion.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.